Weekly Classes for 2017
Meditation Classes - Wednesdays, 7-8:30pm
Venerable Pema Dorjee leads a meditation in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition. This class includes meditation and chanting of prayers.
Buddhist Studies - Saturdays, 7-8:30pm
Venerable Pema Dorjee directs this class towards a more formal and deeper understanding of the teachings of Lord Buddha and the Buddhist philosophy. Following the teaching is a session on meditaion and preliminary practice with prayers and mantras.
Guru Rinpoche Tsok Offerings, 7-8:30pm
We will be observing Guru Rinpoche day with a Tsok Offering on the following days (10th day every month of the Tibetan Calendar):
- Sunday, February 5, 2017
- Wednesday, March 8, 2017
- Wednesday, April 5, 2017 (actual day is 4/6)
- Saturday, May 6, 2017 (actual day is 5/5)
- Saturday, June 3, 2017 (actual day is 6/4)
- Monday, July 3, 2017
- Wednesday, August 2, 2017
- Wednesday, August 30, 2017 (actual day is 8/31)
- Saturday, September 30, 2017
- Monday, October 30, 2017
- Wednesday, November 29, 2017 (actual day is 11/28)
- Saturday, December 9, 2017 (Holiday Party)
- Wednesday, December 27, 2017 (actual day is 12/28)
- Saturday, January 27, 2018 (actual day is 1/26)
- Saturday, February 24, 2018 (actual day is 2/25)
All classes are held at our center located at 110 1st Ave, 5th Floor in Manhattan. Please press "5" on the buzzer.
There is no fee to attend the classes, however donations are always welcome. Students and practitioners at all levels are welcome.